- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Aster House Belfast
Novel Student's 2nd property in Belfast, Aster House, is an excellent choice of student accommodation for those of you studying at Queen's University, Belfast. Located only 0.4 miles from the Queen's University, you can walk to uni in under 8 minutes. The Ulster University is 1.5 miles from the property, and will take you around 6-8 minutes by bike.
Like its name, Aster House is filled with greenery and loads of planters, inside and out. The interiors are a blend of contemporary and homely. Aster House offers 250+ rooms that are furnished lavishly for the comfort of students. Enjoy a night in with a good book or your favourite show, or unwind with your friends at the many social events that are organised at the property.
There are a wide range of amenities for recreation. From a yoga studio to a dry bar, outdoor courtyard to an indoor games room, you can enjoy all kinds of activities depending on what you like. It's a safe space with 24x7 security and an on-site team and is surrounded by cafes, restaurants, parks, and shopping areas that are easily accessible.
View on Map
- Coffee Table-Breakfast Bar
- Karaoke Room
- Study Room
- Games Room
- Private Dining area
- Outdoor Area
- Rooftop Terrace
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Contents Insurance
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
The Standard 8 bedroom with its spacious floor space has a shared kitchen. There is a smart TV for you to pass your time with as you complete the week’s laundry. The shared living space is great to catch up with your flatmates.
This cozy room has a comfortable bed for you to wind down after a long day. The study area connected to the high speed internet is great for doing your daily assignments. Head to the common lounge or cook meals in the shared kitchen to bond with your flatmates.
- Prices listed are for per person, per week.
- During booking a holding deposit needs to be paid, this is equivalent to the first week’s rent.
- Non-UK citizens, in the absence of a UK guarantor, need to pay the whole rent in advance.
- No booking or application fee is required, rent can be paid in monthly installments or once in advance.
What We Love
- The Boots Pharmacy is a short walk away from the apartment and provides easy access to medicines.
- Students can always get food and other necessities at the Tesco Express supermarket.
- Students can head out to the Botanic Gardens for a fun weekend gateway.
Great Patrick Street
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions