- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Peterson Hall Dundee
The Peterson Hall has become quite popular among foreign students given its proximity to the University of Dundee and Abertay University - only 0.9 miles or 1.2 miles away, respectively. Students will surely find comfort Living near these universities when they come to study abroad in Dundee. They could even choose to stay there if they appreciate the spacey Student Accommodations Hull - all while taking advantage of all the high-end services and amenities available at this property, including 24/7 maintenance assistance.
A property near public transit saves students the hassle of missing classes due to difficulties with transportation. The Westfield Place and Mcvicars Lane Bus Stations are less than a mile away from the property, meaning that reaching other locations will not be difficult or time-consuming after school.
Peterson Hall is where students can come together, study, and unwind. This location has fully furnished bedrooms with cooking equipment and other modern appliances. The property also provides on-site laundry facilities and a hospitality office.
You'll find restfulness at Peterson Hall. Located in a calm, welcoming neighborhood with well-maintained gardens, parks, and cozy old-fashioned restaurants, Piccolo offers great pizza just minutes from the property. In contrast, Tang's Dynasty offers an affordable take on the usual Chinese cuisine.
View on Map
- Onsite Maintenance
- Common Room
- Outdoor Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Contents Insurance
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
No deposit or advance rent is required to secure the booking*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. The prices listed are per person, per week.
2. Rent can be paid either in installments with a UK Guarantor or in full without one within 7 days from the date of booking.
3. Booking can be done securely after paying the rent via direct bank transfer, credit or debit card, or cheque drawn from a UK bank or building society.
4. No security deposit or advance rent is required to confirm the booking.
What We Love
1. Boots Pharmacy is a short walk away and provides easy access to medicines.
2. Students can always get groceries and other necessities at the nearest Tesco supermarket.
3. Victoria Park is close to the property, so the students can take a refreshing walk after a long day.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions