Foundry Studios is a newly built student home Lancaster that offers gorgeous studio apartments perfect for independent living. It is a Georgian style renovated building providing a unique and luxurious student living experience. Students studying at the University of Cumbria in Lancaster can reach there in just 20-minutes on foot while Lancaster University takes around 30-minutes to reach by bus.
The area is well-connected to the entire city via public transport, with the nearest bus station just a stroll away. When you have a long weekend ahead, pack your bags and head to the nearest train station, Lancaster which is a 9-minutes’ walk away. International students must visit Lancaster Castle which is within walking distance.
Foundry Studios is a modern accommodation with its room designed beautifully keeping in mind the needs of the students. The property offers a stylish yet intimate and homely experience. The rooms are fully furnished with all the basic amenities and a fully-fitted modern kitchen area. There are luxury communal areas situated on the ground floor of the building where you can relax and unwind in the company of your flatmates. There is a private study area on the first floor which you can use whenever you have an urgent assignment to complete or study for exams.
The property is beautifully placed right in the heart of the city, in a historic area close to the River Lune. For added convenience, there’s even a Sainsbury’s supermarket located just a few minutes’ walk away from the residence. Also, shopaholics will be excited to know that and they’re only a 5-minute walk away from Marketgate Shopping Centre. All this and more make Foundry Studios a great accommodation option for local and international students alike.
3-6 Cable St, Lancaster LA1 1HD, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
OFFER 2 Book now and Get £150 Cashback*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 3 instalments with a UK Guarantor.
4. A security deposit of £250 be paid in advance to secure a room.
1. The games area is where you can bond with fellow residents over various games.
2. The Cornerhouse bar is within walking distance for when you want to unwind after a hectic week at the university.
3. The on-site cinema room is the best place to enjoy movies with friends.