- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Chaucer House Portsmouth
Chaucer House is a modern student accommodation portsmouth ideal for those who are looking to cut down on their daily commute. A 4-minutes’ walk will take you to the University of Portsmouth, so you never have to worry about being late to your early morning lectures. Grab a coffee from Starbucks Coffee with your classmates when you have time to spare. When you have to do some research the old school way, head to the University of Portsmouth Library and browse through their special collection.
The accommodation is well-connected to the entire city via public transport, with the nearest bus stations right across the street. Even the train station, Portsmouth & Southsea, is only a 4-minutes’ walk away, making it easy to travel beyond the city limits. Take a stroll around the Victoria Park nearby when you need to clear your head. For all your shopping needs, plan a short trip to the Cascades Shopping Centre which is only a 10-minutes’ walk away.
The rooms at Chaucer House have been furnished to the highest standards keeping in mind the comfort of students. You can even have your mates over in the common area, or whip up a special treat for them in the fully-functional kitchen.
There’s plenty to do when you live here. Fitness enthusiasts will be glad to hear that the PureGym Portsmouth is within easy walking distance of the residence. Those new to the city must take the ferry at Wightlink Gunwharf Terminal to experience Portsmouth in a new light. When you’re in the mood for a fancy meal, head to either Carluccio's or Loch Fyne Seafood & Grill Restaurant for some delicious grub that’s easy on the pocket.
View on Map
- Bicycle Storage
- Laundry Room
- Common Area
- Vending Machine
- Printing Machine
- Study Room
- Onsite Maintenance
- Ventilation system
- Vaccum Cleaner
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Contents Insurance
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- 24/7 Security
- Fire Extinguisher
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Comes with a comfortable bed and a Wi-Fi connected study area.
2. Features shared fitted kitchen and living area.
3. Includes private shower bathroom with sink and toilet
1. Comes with comfortable bed and under bed storage.
2. Studio rooms has Wi-Fi connected study space.
3. Features en-suite bathroom and fully fitted kitchen.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. UK-based students can pay the rent in 1 or 3 installments, and International students can pay the rent in 1, 2, 4, or 8 installments with or without a UK-based guarantor.
4. An advance rent of £250 is required in order to secure your booking.
What We Love
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions