Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Wished for luxurious yet to-the budget accommodation? The search is over with Lucia Foster Welch which is a strategically located student accommodation. There are quality student rooms close to universities like Solent University which is 6-minutes’ drive away. The city college Southampton is also 3-minutes’ drive away. The University of Southampton is also 13-minutes’ by public transport.
With ready transport facilities available near this accommodation, you will never stay stranded in the middle of the road. The College Keep and Threefield Lane (Stop QH) are in the vicinity to never miss a bus when in a hurry to attend morning lectures. Southampton Central, Sholing and Bitterne Train Stations are all within a short distance to board a train for short weekend trips. The Southampton Airport is also 18-minutes’ via public transport.
The accommodation offers you new bedrooms that have 4 feet double bed, new furniture, washrooms, stylish showers, desk and chair, wardrobe, natural light coming from windows and also window blinds to diminish the light when you need to. There is a large fridge, and a dining space to enjoy meals together.
The accommodation has a WIFI which is going to be superfast everywhere so you can expect to browse for study materials for assignments or video call your family if feeling homesick. Every flat has a 42″ Smart TV, Kitchen and lounge area. When you need some shopping head to the nearby Westquay Shopping center or at the Lidl store.
Lucia Foster Welch, Royal Crescent Road, Southampton, SO14 3ZP View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
Sep 10, 2022
Sep 2, 2023
Sep 10, 2022
Jul 1, 2023
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. Rent can be paid in 3 instalments with a UK guarantor.
3. £200 reservation fee is required to be paid to confirm booking.
1. Free Bike storage to keep your bikes theft free in a secure parking area.
2. The 42 inch smart TV available will provide real entertainment when the mind needs it.
3. Close proximity to city attractions like Tudor House and Garden, Friends of Town Quay Park, and 1st Base - Baseball Entertainment Centre.