Located perfectly in the centre of the city, Centro House is a beautifully designed student accommodation Stirling. Those studying at the University of Stirling can just roll out of bed and reach the campus in no time as the university is just 10-minutes drive or 25-minutes away by bus. Quite convenient, right?
The area offers good public transport connectivity to other parts of the city, with the nearest bus station just a stone’s throw away from the residence.Stirling Train Station is a 9-minutes’ walk away making it easy to travel beyond the city limits with friends. Whether you find shopping therapeutic or want a fine dining experience, The Thistles Shopping Centre is the place to be. Since it is a 6-minutes’ walk away, you can go there whenever you like.
The property offers a mixture of shared flats and studios which are designed keeping in mind the needs of the students. Staying in a studio will not only allow you the freedom to enjoy your own space but also allows you to work without any distractions. When you need a break from your studies, head to the communal lounge to play a cheeky game of ping pong with flatmates. The accommodation offers laundry facilities for the residents so you do not need to go anywhere else. The property ensures the safety of its residents with lockable rooms and CCTV surveillance.
Since this student home is placed at a wonderful location, you’ll find plenty of bars, cafes, restaurants, pubs, and clubs to have a memorable night out. Visit the Allan Park Restaurant located nearby, to enjoy a nice Sunday brunch with friends.
Wellgreen Pl, Stirling FK8 2DZ, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in three instalments with a UK guarantor.
4. A security deposit of £99 must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1. The communal lounge is a fun place to meet fellow residents and make new friends.
2. The property has central heating which keeps you warm and cosy throughout the winters.
3. There is a study room onsite where you can work on your assignments or prepare for exams without any distractions.