student accommodation near University of Stirling

University of Stirling

Explore Properties near University of Stirling

Sort BySort Icon

FilterFilter Icon

University Living helps you compare and book the best ensuite rooms, studios, and shared flats for students in University of Stirling. Consult our 24/7 support team.

Explore properties near University of Stirling

Select your Campus

Other Universities in Stirling

Sort By

PriceDown Arrow
Distance (in miles)Down Arrow
RatingDown Arrow
+ 4 more
    Room Type
    100 - 200
    200 - 300
    300 - 400
    400 +

    One Stop Solution

    We look after all your accommodation-related needs

    Everything about Student Accommodation near University of Stirling

    Attracting students from diverse backgrounds with more than 14,000 part-time and full-time students enrolled each year, University of Stirling has international degree programme partnerships in China with Hebei Normal University, Singapore with Singapore Institute of Management, and more. Founded by Royal Charter in the year 1967, The institution has been imparting excellence in higher education, facing massie surge of university enrollments each year. To solve this there are global student housing partners like University Living Pvt. Ltd who take the responsibility of solving housing needs for university students willing to study abroad. 

    Student Accommodation Near University of Stirling
    For students willing to calm down in Scotland, they need to determine they get a safer and more pleasant environment of stay. University Living, the worldwide student marketplace, offers safe and secure housing near the university of Stirling, where they're assured of getting choice between fully-furnished shared and personal rooms, studios, and apartments offering onsite amenities under one roof. Most student accommodation near universities drastically cuts down the commute time to devote more of that point in studies and also take a soothing stroll as tons of your time is saved. With regards to money spent most of the schools are walking distances so no commute cost is incurred by students most of the time.
    When to seek student accommodations? 
    Your search for student accommodation near University of Stirling should begin after securing confirmed enrollment in the university. So confirm you're sure beforehand before leaving for your studies and searching for student accommodation of choice. Most of the scholar accommodation providers are very strict on their approach before providing student accommodations to college students.
    What are the kinds of student accommodations near University of Stirling?
    The student accommodations near University of Stirling available here are mostly private rooms usually occupied by one person with other private rooms available within an equivalent apartment complex also allowing community building with other residents by sharing the kitchen, common area , TV lounge area, and outdoor courtyard, to name a few.
    Where are the student accommodations located? 
    Student accommodations are located in Forthside Way which is within the heart of the town with local restaurants, bars, city attractions are all within easily commutable distance to the study campus of University of Stirling which may be a short bus ride off from most of the prominent student accommodation in Scotland.
    How close are the student accommodations?
    The residences also are well-connected by a robust network of roadways to the remainder of the town, University of Stirling and other places of interest, making it easy to explore other exciting neighbourhoods at a moment’s notice! Popular bars, restaurants and clubs are close to the accommodation which is a huge bonus for those looking to let their hair down after a gruelling study session or just party it abreast of a cheerful weekend.