- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Ion Lincoln Park Chicago
Situated in Chicago, Ion Lincoln Park is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The DePaul University is merely 1.8 miles from the property.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Fullerton and Lakewood bus stops are approximately 2-3 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with a modern and appealing interior. Apart from a lounge, there are several other communal areas where students can either have a mindful study session or some fun times during a weekend.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Ion Lincoln Park as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy classic Mexican delicacies at Taco & Burrito Express and delicious Thai recipes at Andy’s Thai Kitchen.
View on Map
- Bicycle Storage
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Lounge Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- No Bills Included
Security & Safety
- Onsite Maintenance
- 24 Hour On-Call Staff
- Electronic Key
This apartment kind comes with four bedrooms and two bathrooms to be shared. It's ideal for students on a hunt for space and privacy. Every bedroom includes a full-size bed, premium furnishings and completely free as well as high speed internet.
These luxurious 3-bedroom apartments are shareable among three students. It has a living room, in-unit laundry, and communal fully-equipped kitchen. You can access the common areas of this property such as the pool, clubhouse, and fitness center.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent can be paid via credit card or ACH electronic checking.
- Rent can either be paid in 12 or 3/6/10 installments.
- An annual administrative fee equivalent to $300 is required at the time of booking.
- Also, an additional $99 utility/amenity fee is required with each installment.
What We Love
- Close proximity to CVS Pharmacy and Walmart Pharmacy from the property.
- A lounge as well as clubhouse where students can interact and have fun times with each other after a long day of lectures.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest ALDI Supermarket and Target Grocery.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions