- Room Types
- Payment Info
Sydnor Flats Richmond
There is no better place for international students to feel at home, literally, than in this student accommodation. Located in Richmond, this property offers a vibrant location just minutes away from Virginia Commonwealth University and the University of Richmond Downtown. They are situated about 0.4 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively from the property.
This student housing is located in a convenient location, so students will not have trouble getting to their respective universities. There are excellent transportation options around this area of town. Rapid buses and bus stations are connected well, and the nearest bus stops: Broad+Adams and Main & 1st are just a few minutes walk away from the apartment.
With its spacious apartments and modern furnishings, the property offers excellent facilities for students. Students do not have to worry about going anywhere since the property has everything they need. It is equipped with central air conditioning and heat, as well as a fully equipped kitchen.
It is safe to say that students staying at this accommodation will be able to access a wide variety of entertainment/food options nearby the property. For lunch, they can choose between the wonderfully flavoursome American dishes at Tarrant's Cafe Downtown or a plate of delicious prawns at Rappahannock Restaurant.
View on Map
- Heating / Air Con
- Pet Friendly
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- 24/7 emergency services
This spacious apartment with hardwood-style flooring comes with one bedroom and one bathroom. The bedroom is large enough with a walk-in closet. The apartment has a spacious living room and a kitchen with granite countertops. Also, it comes with central air-conditioning and heating.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent is due on the 1st of every month even though there is a grace period until the 3rd.
- Rent can be paid via credit card, debit card or e-check.
- An application fee worth $50 are required at the time of booking and a security deposit worth $250 are required at the time of booking.
- Also, an extra fee of $322 which includes $250 for Reservation fee , $10 Utilities Fee and $62 for conservice fee is required.
What We Love
- The property is close to pharmacies such as Rite Aid and Walgreens.
- Wally’s supermarket is close to the apartment, so students may pick up groceries on their way home.
- During weekend gateways, students can go to Great Shiplock Park close by.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions