- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
281 Annerley Road Brisbane
This student accommodation is popular among students who study at the nearby University of Queensland, which is 9.2 kilometres away, and St John's College, which is 10.9 kilometres away. As the student housing is very close to public transportation, it is easy for students to take advantage of it without having to worry about getting to their classes on time. They can maintain their regular studying schedule without feeling stressed out about it.
The student accommodation Brisbane is situated near a number of bus stops which are well-connected with the city bus network. For example, students can catch a bus at Noble St at Fenton Street, stop 14a, and Fairfield Rd at Fenton Street, stop 14a, both of which are just a few minutes from the student housing.
This student housing is located in a very convenient area, so there is no doubt that it is one of the most excellent student housing available in town. The area is filled with pubs and restaurants, so students can find a wide selection of food and beverages within easy walking distance. There is a Thai curry restaurant, Thai Aiyara Restaurant, just a short walk from the apartment. Red Lotus Vietnamese Chargrill, specializing in Vietnamese food, is also located just a short walk from the apartment.
View on Map
- Common Area
- Study Desk with Chair
- Single Bed
- Bedside Table
- Communal Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Window Blinds
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
Security & Safety
This spacious and bright single room in a shared apartment comes with premium furnishings and plenty of natural light. The bathroom is shared among the students. Also, a common kitchen and a shared living space are available at the apartment for the students.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Rent can be paid on a fortnightly or monthly basis via direct bank deposits, Alipay, WeChat Pay or Cohort Go.
- Booking can be made securely after paying an advance rent equivalent to six weeks of rent, as well as a holding deposit equivalent to two weeks' rent which will be included in the rent cycle.
- Also, a bond payment equivalent to four weeks of rent is required at the time of booking which is refundable.
What We Love
- Because the property is close to Pharmacy 500, medications are easily accessible.
- Students can always go to the nearby Coco’s Annerley’s supermarket for groceries and other necessities.
- For weekend gateways, students can visit the nearest Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions