Table of Contents
1. UXCO Group acquires a new student housing scheme in Chambéry, France. This is their 5th acquisition in France in 2023.
2. The new residence will have 124 beds across studios to 4-bedroom units. It will also have over 500 sqm of amenities like a gym, cinema, gaming room, etc.
3. The residence will be part of the new La Cassine district redevelopment project, close to the city’s train station and university.
4. UXCO Group partners with developer Édouard Denis Promotion (Nexity Group) on this project.
5. This acquisition adds to UXCO Group’s 14,000 beds across 75 student and young professional residences in France. It supports their growth strategy.
News In Details:
This organization from Paris, known for investing and managing housing for young professionals, now owns a new student residence in Chambéry. In 2023, five acquisitions were made by UXCO Group.
Chambéry’s La Cassine area will host the new UXCO student abode. It’s near the city’s cultural heart and railway station. There will be 124 beds from single studios to shared flats, plus more than 500 sqm of facilities. You’ll find a gym, a movie room, a gaming zone, workspaces, outdoor areas, and an impressive rooftop terrace.
Eco-friendly development of the residence is planned, including earth heat and solar energy. It seeks to combat housing scarcity in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Chambéry’s home region.
The Nexity Group’s Édouard Denis Promotion is joining forces with UXCO Group for this venture. In 2023, the company invested over €200 million in France, including the addition of 2,000 beds in new locations in Toulouse, Saint-Étienne, Bordeaux, Archamps near Geneva, and Chambéry now.
With this new venture, the UXCO Group commands over 14,000 beds in 75 housing units for young professionals and students across France. Expert advice for the Chambéry purchase was provided by Noter & Fairway.
UXCO Group is single-minded about growth, leading in specialized student accommodation and high-end co-living in France. The Chambéry project corresponds with its mission to expand to serve student housing needs everywhere.
UXCO Group has acquired a new 124-bed student housing project in Chambéry, France, marking its fifth acquisition this year. The residence will have ample amenities and is part of UXCO’s growth strategy to expand its portfolio to over 14,000 beds across 75 properties nationwide. UXCO is cementing its position as a leading French provider of purpose-built student accommodation.