- Room Types
- Payment Info
Collegeview Commons Kitchener
The Kitchener-Waterloo region is a thriving place to live, work and study. Immigrants come from all over the world for a wide variety of reasons but one that many come for is to be close to the University of Waterloo and Conestoga College so they can get a great education. They also come for an eventful student life, which helps them stay close to the action while they’re close to the school.
For those students who live close to the university, commuting to daily classes should be quite easy as public transportation is excellent in this city. Both the Fischer- Hallman Rd and Seabrook bus stops are 3-5 minutes away from the property.
The property offers all you need to live and study with style. The apartments come furnished with premium quality furniture, the gym, yoga room, games room and coffee shop are available for your use. Movies are screened for you in the movie theater and there’s Wifi in all common areas. There are white boards in the study rooms and monitors too, so you can stream your lectures. The property has 5 appliances at your service.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Kitchener as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy delicious varieties of Sushi at Bento Sushi and some drooling pizzas at the Pizza Pizza.
View on Map
- Washing Machine
- Yoga Room
- Games Room
- Common Area
- Onsite Maintenance
- Study Room
- Washer and Dryer
- No Smoking
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- 24 Hour On-Call Staff
- Onsite Maintenance
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
College View Commons is a student house which comes with 2 master bedrooms with 2 wardrobes and 1 small bedroom. It also has 2 common big bathrooms with a bathtub in each and a separate space with a washing machine for doing laundry. There's a kitchen area that is equipped with basic amenities, as well as a large balcony with some amazing views to enjoy. The living room is big enough for you to spend some quality time.
College View Commons is a student house which comes with 3 bedrooms and 1 large bedroom with a single bed in each of the rooms. The large bedroom has an attached bathroom with a bathtub and the other 3 bedrooms have a common bathroom with a shower cubicle. There's a kitchen area that is equipped with basic amenities and a dining table, as well as a patio balcony with some amazing views to enjoy. The living room has a TV, sofas, tables, and chairs so you can spend quality time here socializing with friends.
- The listed prices are per person, per month.
- The rent may be paid through an online portal once an application is approved or via Certified Funds in Canadian Currency.
- The rent may be paid either in full or in 12 or 3 installments.
- On availability of a Canadian Guarantor, payment is to be made monthly with one month's rent as a security deposit. On non-availability of a Canadian Guarantor, payment is to be made quarterly with a security deposit of one quarter.
- Additionally, indoor parking costs $110 per month in addition to rent.
What We Love
- The property is a short walking distance from Shoppers Drug Mart, Doon Village Pharmacy.
- Zehrs can be your one-stop shop for all your grocery needs which is just a few meters away from the property.
- The property is close to a beautiful trail in Homer Watson Park that's perfect for jogging after a long day at the university.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions