- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Ashlin House Cork
Ashlin House comes with more than 500 fully furnished rooms for you to choose from. Located conveniently, this student accommodation has amazing amenities from onsite maintenance staff to parking. Lounge in the spacious communal lounge, organise dinner parties in the private dining room or meditate in the fully equipped wellness room. The accommodation connects you to all the nearby transit stations.
For the students of University College Cork , Ashlin House is an excellent accommodation. Hop on a bus from the UCC Food Science bus stop just a few minutes walk away from the accommodation. The Cork Kent train station which connects you to the rest of the city and far off places is a 11-12 minutes drive away from Ashlin House.
Feel at home in the comfortable, fully furnished rooms of Ashlin House. Choose from a range of studios and ensuite rooms. Every room here has its own ensuite bathroom. There are separate study rooms for those group study sessions. There is a fully fitted gym for all the fitness enthusiasts out there.
Ashlin House is surrounded by lush green parks for that much needed fresh air. Go for morning walks or evening jogs at Deer Park or Friars walk green space. Grab a drink with your friends at the Gallows sports bar or get your morning latte from Starbucks. There is a student health centre close by for emergencies.
View on Map
- Double bed
- Under bed storage
- Study Table and chair
- Bedside Lamp
- Study Room
- Lounge Area
- Private Dining area
- Onsite Maintenance
- Bicycle Storage
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- No Bills Included
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn €50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
The standard ensuite is perfect for those looking for the best of both worlds. The room comes with a compact double bed, study and storage area. The shared kitchen is fully equipped where you can make meals with flatmates.
Feel at home in the classic ensuite with its compact double bed that leaves extra floor space for you. The study area comes with a shelved structure to accommodate all the stationary. The shared kitchen is perfect for bonding over meal times.
1. The prices listed are per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely after having paid an advance license fee of €100, which will be deducted from your first/only installment. Also an additional amount of €12.55 is charged per week as a utility fee along with the rent.
3. Rent can be paid in full or in 4 or 8 installments.
4. You need a guarantor if you are paying your rent in installments or if you are a 17 year old student, an Ireland-based or International guarantor is required.
What We Love
1. Huge communal spaces where all residents can hang out keeping in mind covid norms.
2. Close proximity to the Bank of Ireland for any kind of financial emergency.
3. Multiple grocery stores like Spar and Tesco supermarket located within walking distance for any kind of convenience needs or weekly groceries.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions