- Room Types
- Payment Info
Sevilla is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very renowned University of Sevilla is merely 2.5 kms away from here.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Manuel Siurot and La Palmera bus stops are approximately 10-15 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with a wide variety of studio rooms which are not only equipped with private baths and aesthetic interiors but also a kitchen with modern appliances. Then, there are communal facilities which can be accessed by all flatmates.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Sevilla as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy lip smacking waffles with friends at Mad Waffle and some warm meals coming with a homely touch at Bar Restaurante Baco.
View on Map
- Swimming Pool
- Study Room
- Games Room
- Bathroom and Shower
- Smart TV
- Double Bed
- Storage Space
- Onsite Maintenance
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Air Conditioner
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Video Security
- 24/7 Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn €50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
A standard studio is the outer ones, located from the first to fifth floors with garden views. These are especially for students who want a space all by themselves. From a furnished bedroom and an attached bathroom to a kitchen equipped with all appliances, one can make the most out of this space.
This studio room comes with a terrace and an ensuite bathroom with a shower cubicle. The kitchen is fully fitted with a sink, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, induction hobs and extractor hood. The studio also has a small dining space with a table and bar chairs.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per month.
2. Booking can be done securely after having paid a security deposit of €1000, 30 days prior to your arrival.
3. Rent can be paid in full or equal monthly installments through the Resident Portal, either by bank transfer or credit/debit card.
4. There is a non-refundable booking fee equivalent to €250 which has to be paid.
What We Love
1. Close proximity to Farmacia and Pharmacy Giralda from the property.
2. Students can utilize the gym and fitness center to keep themselves in shape and sound.
3. There is a swimming pool inside the premises that can serve as an ideal weekend relaxation spot for everyone.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions