- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Stratford One Residence London
This student accommodation London is the perfect choice for in ternational students looking for a comfortable place to stay. Located in the heart of the city, this student housing is just 1.4 miles away from the University of East London and 1.7 miles away from Loughborough University London, making it a convenient choice for students. The accommodation is luxurious, offering all the benefits of living in a vibrant city while providing the comfort and convenience of a nearby university.
As an international student, renting an apartment near the university is a great way to save money and maintain convenience. Living close to campus eliminates the need to pay for gas since you can just walk to lectures. The Copper Box (Stop M) and The Copper Box (Stop N) are just a short 3-5 minutes away from the property, making public transport incredibly accessible.
This student housing property is the ideal destination for students who are looking for a fun and delicious experience. Not only is it conveniently located near Figo Stratford, serving up a delicious selection of pizzas, but it’s also within walking distance of Wahaca Stratford, providing an array of Mexican tacos. This property is the perfect choice for students who want to have a great time and indulge in a variety of different foods. With its central location and variety of restaurants, this property offers the ideal experience for students seeking a memorable stay.
View on Map
- Study Room
- Games Room
- Storage Space
- Laundry Room
- Wheelchair Access
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
This is the most budget-friendly room available at this property. It is a well-designed en-suite room that comes with a comfortable bed, study desk & chair, and loads of storage space. You also get your own private fully fitted shower room and shared kitchen.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Rent can be paid via debit/credit cards, or bank transfer. There is a maximum of four instalments available based on the duration of your booking.
- Booking will be confirmed after paying a security deposit worth £250 which will be refundable and the first rent instalment.
- Also, a bedding and service fee worth £189 is required at the time of booking.
What We Love
- For students looking for medicines, Salus Pharmacy is located nearby the property.
- Waitrose Supermarket is also conveniently located close to the property.
- For a fun weekend activity, students can visit London Bridge and take in the sights of this ancient and historically significant landmark.
Hackney Wick Park Residence
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions