- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
iQ Hoxton London
With an incredible location on Kingsland Road in East London, iQ Hoxton is a great choice for students who are looking to cut down on commute time. Since it is very close to most of the universities in London , students don’t need to think much about traveling. This gives them plenty of spare time after their lectures during which they can explore the city. Students can also engage in the fun, social events organised by the property provider.
Student Accommodation London is well-connected via public transport, with the nearest bus stop only a 5-minutes’ walk and the train station a 10-minutes’ walk away. Since there are a lot of restaurants and cafés around, you never have to worry about going to bed on a empty stomach when you don’t feel like making dinner.
Students have the option of staying in a shared apartment with a common kitchen and living area or an independent studio with a private kitchen and living area. When you get bored of studying in your room, head out to the common social spaces and get to know the other residents. Visit the library onsite when you need a change of scenery while studying.
Use the high-speed Wi-Fi to catch up on the latest episodes during the weekends when you feel like staying in. In case you need help with something, you can head straight to the on-site security and maintenance team to help resolve the issue. Use the on-site laundry room when you need a clean pair of clothes for an evening coffee date or dinner date with your friends.
View on Map
- Laundry Room
- Bicycle Storage
- Study Room
- Games Room
- Common Area
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Communal TV
- Rooftop Terrace
- Amazing Weekly events
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Contents Insurance
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Book today & Get £200 cashback on minimum 34 weeks tenancy*
No UK guarantor is required to pay in installments*
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
Free dual occupancy available on studios*
No Visa, No Pay*
No Place, No Pay*
Deferment of University entry*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Features a fully-fitted kitchen and breakfast bar with space to eat for two.
2. Private en-suite shower room featuring a shower, washbasin, WC, mirror, towel rail, and shelf.
3. Bedroom includes a small double bed, study area, wardrobe, noticeboard, internet access point, coffee table, comfy chair, and intercom.
1. Private room featuring a small double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirror, desk and study chair, internet access point, noticeboard, TV point, and intercom.
2. En-suite shower room includes a shower, WC, sink, mirror, towel rail, shelf, and shave point.
3. Shared kitchen and living area including an oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, iron and ironing board, microwave, storage cupboard, breakfast bar/table with seating, sofas, and kitchen bin.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in four instalments without a UK based guarantor.
4. An amount of £300 must be paid to secure a booking for Sep 2023.
What We Love
iQ Will Wyatt Court
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions