Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Nestled in London, Quantum Court is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very prestigious Newcastle University is merely 2.6 miles from the property.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Shadwell Station and King David Lane bus stops are barely 2-3 minute’s walk away from here.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with ensuite room facilities. Along with it comes a vast kitchen and dining space where students can cook and enjoy meals together. Other amenities include Wi-Fi and onsite maintenance.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Quantum Court as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy wholesome meals at the Nepalese Grill.
Quantum Court, 10 King David Lane, London, E1 0DY View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
Sep 24, 2022
Sep 18, 2023
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely via the tenant portal through credit or debit card, direct debit.
3. International students can pay rent in one, two or four installments.
4. An advance rent of £250 is required in order to secure your booking.
1. Close proximity to Chapel Pharmacy and Jaypharm Chemist from the property.
2. On running out of groceries, students can hit the nearest Londis and Wapping Supermarket.
3. Students can relax and watch their favourite shows with friends in the outdoor social space.