- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Study Inn Lemyngton Street Loughborough
Study Inn Lemyngton Street is a newly-built and thoughtfully designed student accommodation Loughborough that offers fully-furnished studi os and apartments. It is only a 16-minutes’ walk away from Loughborough University and Loughborough College. Various restaurants and bars like Revolution Bar, Bella Italia, Goodliffes, and others are just a stone’s throw away from the property, so you can head out to eat whenever you feel peckish.
The area is very well-connected to the rest of the city via public transport. The nearest bus stop is just opposite the property on Study Inn Lemyngton Street while the Loughborough train station is only 12 minutes from the property. Pubs like The Three Nuns, White Hart, are located nearby so you can grab a drink with your friends when you plan to head out for the night.
All rooms at the property receive regular room cleaning services by the property provider. The studios are great if you want a premium living experience as the rooms are large and include a bigger wardrobe space. The apartments include a luxurious communal kitchen and living area while each room gets an attached bathroom, work desk, spacious wardrobe and a double bed. The living areas in the apartments include a coffee table, large 42-inch flat screen TV and console.
There is an on-site gym so you can stay in shape without having to step out. On-site study rooms are ideal for when you want to study in peace. You won’t have to leave the comfort of your room to collect your parcels as the parcel collection service will deliver them directly to your room. There is also an on-site laundry room where you can use the coin-operated machines to wash clothes. The 24-hour security service ensures that your stay at the accommodation will always be hassle-free and secure.
View on Map
- Laundry Room
- Common Area
- Study Room
- Spa & Sauna
- Games Room
- Trash Disposal
- Mail Boxes
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Includes a flat screen Smart TV, comfy chair, cuddle sofa and Wi-Fi.
2. Features a larger room and a large wardrobe.
3. Comes with double bed.
4. Dual occupancy available for £20 extra cost.
1. Includes comfy sofas, coffee table, large 42-inch flat screen TV.
2. Comes with shared kitchen, living area and room.
3. Features private fridge/freezer and storage, dishwasher, blender, wine chiller, rice cooker, breakfast table and bar.
1. The prices listed are for per person per week except for dual occupancy rooms where the rent will be divided between two students.
2. Rent can be paid in up to 6 instalments.
3. Students must pay £200 as advance rent at the time of reserving the room.
4. No UK-based guarantor is required to pay in instalments.
5. Students will receive a discount of £150 if opts to pay.the rent in full.
What We Love
The Print House
The Student Block
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions