- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Designed by award winning architects Ian Simpson and partners, Verde perfectly blends style with comfortable living. Situated opposite the St. James Park stadium, home of the Newcastle United Football Club; the location of this outstanding property can’t get any better if you are a football enthusiast!
Verde is very well connected with the city. At a mere walking distance of about 15 minutes from the Newcastle and the Northumbria Universities, this accommodation is superbly located for students. Feel like going out or need to shop? You can walk over to the main shopping and leisure centers located just around the corner from you, making life very convenient!
This property features a choice of fully furnished 112 striking studio apartments and 432 fantastic en-suite student bedrooms, making your options versatile as never before! With a state of the art cinema and an amazing game room, a foosball table, a pool table and table tennis, you will definitely enjoy a glittering social life here at the Verde.
Want to add a fitness regime into your college life? Make use of the well-equipped and ultra- modern built-in gym. Feel safe and secure with 24/7 CCTV surveillance and secure door entry. Walk over to the private courtyard for a breath of fresh air or retreat into the quiet of the study rooms. Make full use of what Verde has to offer and make your life in Newcastle memorable for years to come!
View on Map
- Games Room
- Bicycle Storage
- Laundry Room
- Lounge Area
- Pool Table
- Common Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Book with us and get £100 amazon voucher*
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Spacious room with a large comfy bed and plenty of storage area.
2. Fitted shared-kitchen with cooker, fridge/freezer, and microwave.
3. Comfortable communal lounge area with flat-screen TV.
1. Room features a double bed, armchair, and smart TV with Bluetooth technology.
2. Study area includes a large desk with drawers.
3. Private kitchen area with a hob, combi oven/microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, and toaster.
1. A holding deposit of £100 must be paid in advance to reserve a room.
2. The rent may be paid either in full or in 4 instalments with or without a UK Guarantor.
3. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
4. The listed prices are per person, per week.
What We Love
Wellington St Plaza
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions