Get the right properties for your study stay safe
St. James’ House is an accommodation designed as per the needs of students, offering a well-balanced and relaxing ambience. It is located in the centre of the city, and thus, you can easily find everything you need right at your doorstep. You also don’t need to spend much on commute because the accommodation is close to Newcastle University, only a 9-minutes’ walk away. In your free time, you can walk into the on-campus Newcastle University library and read books till it’s time to leave.
Those who attend INTO Newcastle University will find that it is a 10-minute’ walk away from the residence. The area is well-connected when it comes to public transport with links to the entire city. The Newcastle Percy Street Station is a 3-minutes’ walk away from the accommodation, and thus, you are free to explore the city during your spare time. On your way back to the accommodation, stop by at the Bar Loco, and end your weekend with a celebratory drink.
All studios at St James’ House are spacious and fully-furnished to offer a comfortable stay. Whenever you’re feeling drained, take a quick nap or hop into the shower before returning to studies. When you’re in the mood to socialise, head over to the communal lounge where you can catch up with the other residents. Talk to the others or bond with them over a game of pool while you’re there.
Keep your body and mind fit in the onsite gym, and work out as per your convenience and schedule. The accommodation also offers a study room to help with your concentration. Apart from the study room, the hosting kitchen is also available within the accommodation so that you can cook your meals anytime. When you have no plans of going out for the night, organise a movie night in the onsite cinema room.
St James' House, St James' St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4NF, United Kingdom View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
Book with us and get £100 amazon voucher*
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
1. Located on lower ground floor or at ground level.
2. Comes with 3/4 (small double) bed, TV, desk, chair and wardrobe with full length mirror.
3. Self-contained studio bedroom with own kitchen and bathroom.
4. Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, cooker, hob and microwave.
1. Comes with 3/4 (small double) bed, TV, desk, chair and wardrobe with full length mirror.
2. Self-contained studio bedroom with own kitchen and bathroom.
3. Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, cooker, hob and microwave.
4. En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and basin.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or termly or in monthly instalments with a guarantor.
4. Security deposit of £250 is required in order to secure a room.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions