- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Brunswick Apartments Southampton
Brunswick Apartments is a modern student accommodation overlooking the beautiful East Park. Those of you who attend Southampton Solent University will be glad to know that it’s only a 3 minutes’ walk away. This student accommodation in southampton is located within walking distance of Southampton's city centre, making it one of the most preferred choices for those who are new to the city.
The area is well-connected to the entire city via public transport, with the nearest bus stop just a minute’s walk away. Southampton Central Train Station is only 14-minutes away from the residence, making it easy to travel out of the city over long weekends. When you need a break from your studies, take a walk around the East Park, Palmerston Park, and Watts Park - all of which are located close by.
Each of the rooms at Brunswick Apartments has been fully-furnished to the highest of standards. The accommodation also offers common spaces where you can spend time when you feel like interacting with the other residents. Head to the games room when you want to challenge your mates to a game of foosball.
Since there is an onsite laundry, you never have to worry about your dirty pile ofclothes. When you have a group project, invites your teammates over to the onsite work room, replete with Wi-Fi, desk and chairs for some uninterrupted work.
Bus Stop 1 Minute
Tesco Express 3 Minutes
Nando’s 4 Minutes
Royal South Hants Hospital 6 Minutes
Titanic Musician's Memorial 2 Minutes
View on Map
- Common Area
- Study Room
- Bicycle storage
- Foosball Table
- Social Space
- Lounge Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
1. Private studio room features a small double bed and dedicated study space.
2. En-suite shower room.
3. Kitchen area includes a fridge/freezer, 4 ring hob, extractor hood, combi oven, bean bag chair, TV, and breakfast bar with stools.
1. Small double bed, study space, and double wardrobe.
2. En-suite bathroom.
3. Kitchen and lounge area includes a 4 ring hob, extractor hood, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, and dining table with 3 chairs.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 3 instalments with a UK Guarantor.
4. A security deposit of £100 must be paid in advance to make a booking.
What We Love
Lucia Foster Welch
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions