- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Emily Davies Southampton
Emily Davies is one of the best properties for international students who want to study in Southampton. It’s close to the university, and it has a vibrant social life. Plus, the University of Southampton and Solent University are just 2.6 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Students travelling to the University of Southampton will have little difficulty getting about. Because there are so many bike lanes, they may choose this way of transportation. Students can also use public transportation because the Southampton and Central Station bus stops are both within walking distance of the property. These are either a few minutes walk or just down the road from your flat, making it very convenient for all students to stay on track with their studies.
You will love the student apartment style living with outstanding recreational amenities at this property. You can walk or take the free city tram practically anywhere, and you can enjoy high-quality furnishings, a smart TV for Netflix binges on weekends, a huge kitchen with modern equipment, access to free laundry service, and many other wonderful amenities. The property also has brand new common spaces including a fully equipped gym, a cinema, private dining room , games room and plenty of areas to relax, or study and there’s even space outside to park your car.
Students attending Emily Davies won’t have to go far for their needs, whether hunger or thirst. There are restaurants and shops nearby. For example, the Ed’s Easy Diner is a terrace restaurant nearby providing delectable meals. Also, Korean BBQ for delicious Korean cuisine.
View on Map
- Onsite Maintenance
- Meeting Room
- Study Room
- Bicycle storage
- Common Lounge
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Contents Insurance
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Book now and get £500 cashback*
No Place, No Pay*
No Visa, No Pay*
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Comes with a comfy 3/4th bed, storage space, study desk and chair and large wardrobe.
2. Features a private kitchen.
3. Includes an en-suite bathroom.
1. Comes with a comfy 3/4th bed, under bed storage, study desk and chair and large wardrobe.
2. Features a shared kitchen.
3. Includes a shared bathroom.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid through debit/credit cards or bank transfers.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 3 installments with a UK guarantor. You will need to make your first installment 10 days in advance, then in January and April.
4. There are no booking fees or deposits required.
What We Love
1. ASDA Pharmacy is conveniently located near the property in case any medications are necessary.
2. Go to the local Tesco Supermarket if you run out of groceries.
3. The property has everything, including a gym and a cinema, so students don't have to spend much time outside and can enjoy themselves instead.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions