- Room Types
- Payment Info
The Apartments at President Park Decatur
This property is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. Both the Emory University and Devry University are at a distance of 1.3 and 1.5 miles respectively.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Clairmont Rd and N Decatur Rd bus stops are approximately a 3-5 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. It’s a fully furnished accommodation that comes with healthy & comfortable living, a wide range of apartments as well as a remarkable assortment of luxurious facilities.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at President Park as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy delicious American cuisine at The Sprig Restaurant and some eclectic lunch classics from Rising Son.
View on Map
- Pet Friendly
- Fire Pits
- Yoga Room
- Lounge Area
- Bicycle Storage
- Washer and Dryer
- Common Area
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Pest Control
- Onsite Maintenance
- Air Conditioner
- High Ceilings
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Trash Disposal
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
The Best deal in the Emory Area! Internet and Cable included. Limited Spaces available!
Laundry Facilities on-site! Within Walking distance to Emory University and CLIFF shuttle access!
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent is due on the 1st of every month even though there is a grace period until the 3rd.
- Rent can be paid via credit card, debit card or e-check.
- An application fee worth $85 are required at the time of booking and a security deposit worth $200 are required at the time of booking.
- Also, an extra fee of $243 which includes $100 for Short Term Lease , $50 Amenity Fee , $63 for conservice fee and $15 for appliances per month is required.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Anchor Pharmacy and Avondale Pharmacy from the property.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest ALDI and Kroger.
- Monthly resident events are held where students can indulge in fun activities and interact with one another.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions