- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Campus Circle Gainesville
Campus Circle is an ideal housing option for students attending the University of Florida. With its convenient location just 3.7 miles away from the university, students will have no trouble commuting to and from campus. This close proximity ensures that students can easily manage their demanding study schedules while still enjoying the comforts of home.
This apartment is ideally suited for students who desire a convenient and hassle-free commute to school. Located in close proximity to public transportation, it offers a seamless and time-efficient way to access the Pinetree Gardens and Addison Lane bus terminals without the need to cover long distances on foot. The nearby public transportation options provide a reliable means of transportation, allowing students to arrive at their destination promptly.
This apartment is situated in a remarkable town district, offering a plethora of inspiring attractions and activities. Following a tiring day, there is nothing quite like the comfort of one's own home before embarking on a culinary adventure at one of the many luxurious restaurants in the area. Within a short walking distance, residents can savour the delectable pizzas at Olive Garden or indulge in delightful seafood at Ballyhoo Grill.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- En-suite Bathroom
- Swimming Pool
- Washer and Dryer
- Lounge Area
- Games Room
- Fitness Center
- Pet Friendly
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
This plank wood-panelled apartment has four bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. The bedrooms are huge and roomy, with all of the essential furnishings. The unit also includes a communal kitchen with stainless steel equipment.
This apartment fitted with plank wood comes with four bedrooms with private bathrooms. The bedrooms are large and spacious and fitted with all the necessary furniture. The apartment also comes with a shared kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances.
- Prices listed are per person, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a security deposit worth two months of rent.
- Rent can be paid via debit and credit cards, direct deposits, and both money orders and cashier's checks from the 1st of the month until the 4th at which time it is then considered late.
- An application fee of $50, a leasing fee of $150 and a pet fee of $500 are also required.
- Monthly pet rent of $35 and reserved parking of $100 will be applied for students who are in need.
What We Love
- The apartment location offers convenient access to several amenities in the surrounding area, such as CVS Pharmacy.
- The apartment is also conveniently located next to the Gainesville supermarket allowing students to conveniently stop by and pick up groceries on their way home.
- The apartment's location is in close proximity to the Kanapaha Botanical Gardens providing an excellent opportunity for students to explore and enjoy the natural beauty of the gardens during their free time.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions