- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
3924 Sansom Street Philadelphia
3924 Sansom Street is one of the best localities for students to reside in. Everyone has the opportunity to learn abundantly because of the exciting culture within the campus premises and the remarkable number of activities that are offered. The distance between the property and the University of Pennsylvania is approximately a mile.
This area has incredible connectivity, and public transport is easily accessible. This location maintains a convenient transit system to make sure that all students show up on time for their daily classes and college activities. Within 10 minutes, one can reach the bus stops on Spruce St and 49th St.
There are numerous fancy and touristy places to visit, both during the week and on the weekends, so nobody ever gets bored here. El Taco serves up traditional Mexican food, whereas Bistro Perrier is popular for its mouthwatering French dishes and artsy interiors.
View on Map
- Study Desk with Chair
- Chest of Drawers
- Dining Table
- Living Room
- Washer and Dryer
- Bedside Table
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
The set of two bedrooms is ideal for accommodating two occupants. Students living here get to access a shared bathroom. Everyone also enjoys a wide range of communal facilities such as a vast patio, living room and much more.
The set of three bedrooms is ideal for triple occupancy. Students living here get to access a shared bathroom. Everyone also enjoys a wide range of communal facilities such as a vast patio, living room and much more.
1. Prices listed are per person, per month.
2. Booking can be done securely after having paid a security deposit equivalent to one month’s rent.
3. Rent can be paid via credit card, e-check or in cash via Moneygram.
4. A certain application fee will be charged.
What We Love
- CVS Pharmacy is a short walk from the property, making it easy to get medicines.
- Students can always get groceries and other necessities at the nearby Supremo Food Market.
- Students can go to Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens, which is a perfect weekend getaway.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions