- Room Types
- Payment Info
The Switch Perth Central, Perth
Switch Perth Central is centrally located, right in the heart of Perth. It's a popular choice for international students that are looking for an accommodation close to their university, and also to experience a vibrant student life. Southern Cross University and The University of Western Australia are just 2 and 5 kilometers away, respectively.
Commuting shouldn’t be much of a problem for students. There are many bus routes, and they are very fast and well connected. Both stops, Hay St Parliament House and Malcolm St Harvest Terrace, are less than five minutes away from the property.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with premium quality furniture, free broadband internet for some weekend Netflix and chill, Sky Lounge, Pop-Up Retail, Laundry, Gym, Theater, Co-Working Spaces, Terrace Garden, Lockers, Bamboo Bikes and a massive kitchen with modern appliances.
The area around the campus is so lively, with restaurants, bars and tourist attractions right next door. Students can visit Grill’d for a drool-worthy burger, or head to the Angel Falls Grill for Venezuelan cuisine.
View on Map
- Dining Table
- Free Space
- Washer and Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Ventilation system
- Lounge Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Electronic Key
- 24/7 Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn A$50 amazon voucher*
Free Cancellation at least 30 days before the start date*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
The property features a studio room, with a comfortable double bed and a private bathroom. It comes with desks and windows that open. There is a fully-equipped private kitchen in the studio with sleek appliances. The room has its own door lock, activated with a phone app.
The property features 2 bedrooms, with a comfortable king-size single bed in each room. They come with desks and windows that open. There is a fully-equipped kitchen in the common area with sleek appliances and a dining table. All rooms have their own door lock, activated with a phone app.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Payment of a deposit of up to 2 weeks’ rent is required at the time of applying for accommodation. The deposit will become your first 2 weeks’ rent once you move-in.
- A bond payment equivalent to 4 weeks’ rent is required.
- You can make payments by Direct Debit, card or bank transfer. However, card payments will incur surcharge.
What We Love
- Craven’s and Priceline pharmacies are very near to the property.
- One good option for grocery shoppers who are running low is to visit the closest Carlton Fresh or IGA Northbridge markets which are close to the property.
- A co-working space for students who want to do their work or study.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions