If you think that applying and availing of the scholarship are only eligible for the meritorious lot, then we are going to prove you wrong! University Living has collaborated with Nottingham Trent University (NTU) to announce a scholarship that is going to reward students that go towards their accommodation or academic expenses.
What is Nottingham Trent University – University Living India Social Scholarship (NTU-UL ICS)?
The sole purpose of this scholarship is to promote, recognize and reward students who have had an impact on social change and developments, promoted social cohesion, or provided support in empowering people. This scholarship is also available for those who have taken any initiative toward the betterment of society, the environment, or animal welfare.
The major mandate to avail of this scholarship is that you must have booked accommodation with University Living and should have a confirmed booking ID and a valid ID or N- Number from NTU. You will receive your NTU ID once you receive an offer from NTU and the NTU ID will be something like NXXXXXXX.
In case, you have not yet booked student accommodation in Nottingham, then do it ASAP to find a place nearest to NTU.
Benefits of Social Scholarship.
- Academic performance is not the criteria for rewarding NTU-UL ICS.
- This is a first-of-its-kind scholarship that is focused on rewarding the social impact you have created for the betterment of society.
- It is valid for all Indian students who have booked student accommodation through University Living’s website.
- The eligible candidate will be rewarded with a whopping scholarship value of £5,000.
- This total value of the amount is divided among a tuition fee discount by NTU worth £3,000 and an accommodation discount worth £2,000.
How NTU-UL ICS works?
The NTU-UL ICS aims to reward Indian students who have applied to Nottingham Trent University, England for the upcoming September 2022 session. Interested students need to simply record and upload a video of the social impact that created them.
Step 1: Fill in the application form available on University Living’s website at the featured website page of ‘’Scholarship’’. You need to fill in your basic details.
Step 2: Record a video where you will be showcasing how your efforts lead to a social impact. It can be related to any social cause, welfare, and the like.
Step 3: Finally, upload this video on Instagram as a post and simply tag University Living and NTU.
What to keep in mind:
- Check out the eligibility criteria
- This scholarship is valid only for the September 2022 / Fall intake session
- Thoroughly go through the ‘’Terms and Conditions’’
- The last date for submission of your application is 31st May 2022.
Make the best of this incredible opportunity chance to apply for the NTU-UL Social Scholarship and submit your entries at the earliest.