Home to spacious apartments with modern amenities, 1Ten on Whyte is a wonderful place to call it your second home in Edmonton. It is a beautifully constructed house especially for students enrolled in University of Alberta, MacEwan University, and Norquest College. Students enrolled in the University of Alberta can reach the campus in 10-minutes’ on foot while it takes a 10-minutes’ drive to MacEwan University and Norquest College. Even St. Joseph’s College Edmonton is hardly 5-minutes’ by car.
The area is well-connected via public transport so you can easily explore the city. The closest bus stop 111 Street & 82 Avenue is just a minute walk away from the residence from where you can catch a bus to your campus. The Health Sciences/Jubilee station is 10-minutes’ to reach on foot so it is ideal for students who are new to the city to make use of their spare time to explore this beautiful city.
This student residence has a bachelor suite and other three units which are 2, 3 and 4 bedroom suites or apartments as we can call these. The bedrooms are well lit and have a comfortable double bed, side table, lamp, study desk and chair, and ample storage space. The house has modern furnishings and hardwood flooring.
1TEN on Whyte is conveniently located in Edmonton’s main arts and entertainment district, close to retail outlets, restaurants, and public transit. When you want to dine out, head to the nearby Madarin Restaurant for the perfect chinese delight or check out some Japanese cuisines at Yoshii Express nearby.
11024 82 Avenue Edmonton, AB T6G 0T2 Canada View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent may be paid via web portal, credit card or direct deposit option.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or is paid on the 1st of every month.
4. A security deposit i.e. half of one month's rent must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1. The Laundry is operated by a reloadable card that we provide to you upon move in.
2. Utility bills included in the rent so not have to worry of paying additional.
3. Close proximity to city attractions like Queen Elizabeth Park, John Walter Museum, and Keillor Point to name a few.