- Room Types
- Payment Info
Drummond Street Montreal
Situated in Montreal, Drummond Street is one of the best options for overseas studentnn accommodation Montreal pursuing higher education. Not on ly does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very esteemed McGill University is merely 400 meters from here.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well-connected across the city. The Peel and Des Pins bus stops are approximately 5-7 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with a wide range of rooms that have all necessities compact. In addition, students can avail other communal amenities such as gym, a modular kitchen and much more.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Drummond Street as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy delicious Mexican dishes from La Cantina and classic hamburgers from Picks.
View on Map
- Study Desk with Chair
- Smart TV
- Storage Space
- No Smoking
- Bedside Table
- Shared Bathroom
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Air Conditioner
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
These are ideal for students who are looking for some additional space as well as privacy for themselves. The rooms come with every piece of necessary furniture and facilities. In addition, the occupant gets access to a shared bathroom and other communal amenities.
In this category, silver rooms are usually larger in space than the rest. Students can curl up in their comfortable beds after a long and tiring day at school. Besides, there is a spacious lounge where everyone can relax and chill.
- Prices listed are for per person, per week.
- A security deposit equivalent to 4 months rent along with a placement fee of $280 CAD shall be paid by students at the time of booking.
- Rent payment is due every 4-week, however, in cases of short term stays, it can be paid in 3 installments.
- Upon the end of tenancy period, the security deposit will be refunded after having deducted a total of $280 for both bedding and move-out cleaning fees.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Pharmaprix and Shoppers Drug Mart from the property.
- Students can watch their favorite Netflix shows on the television fitted in their respective bedrooms.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Provigo and Adonis Downtown.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions