When it comes to luxury and style Evo student residence is the one to be at. Located at Boulevard Robert-Bourassa in Montreal, this accommodation is the first choice of university students as most of the universities are within close proximity. Both McGill University and Presbyterian College are 9-minutes’ and 6-minutes’ drive away respectively. Even the Management Institute of Canada is 6-minutes’ drive away. Other academic institutions like UQAM University, Concordia University, and Université de Montréal & HEC are also situated nearby.
The area has excellent transport connectivity with Robert-Bourassa / Saint-Jacques (Stop ID: 52752) and Robert-Bourassa / Viger, a minute and 3-minutes’ walk away respectively. Centrale train station is also 5-minutes’ ahead to reach for the first train to explore Montreal to its best also places adjoining it. Qatar Airways is also 19-minutes’ walk ahead to board flights on time.
Evo offers a mix of single ensuite rooms with king bed and single room with double bed or rooms available with twin occupancy. The exceptional feature of having a wardrobe with a pull out desk makes this accommodation an ultimate space saver. Since these are ensuite rooms there is an attached bathroom with bathtub and modern washroom accessories.
Since the accommodation is located in the heart of Montreal near the city center you will not be very far from the recreational zones in the city and also near restaurants, coffee shops, gym and other facilities. To taste some portugese dishes head to the nearby Portus 360, a rotating restaurant, and some Asian French fusion cuisines at Bord'Elle Boutique Bar et Restaurant..
777 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, Montréal, QC H3C 3Z7, Canada View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent must be paid on the 1st of every month.
4. A security deposit equivalent to the first month’s rent is required to be paid at the time of signing the lease contract.
1. Wardrobe with pull out desk the ultimate space saver.
2. Mezzanine, lounges and quiet spaces are ideal for chit chats and some ‘ME’ time.
3. Close proximity to supermarkets like G&D supermarket, Marché Lobo, and IGA to name a few.