17 Hundred Simcoe is the one for you if you are looking for a comfortable student accommodation located on Simcoe street in Oshawa, Canada. With just a few steps away from Durham College, and Ontario Tech University, 17Hundred is at a location where you can walk, cycle and drive with less time spent on commuting. School of Business, IT and management is only an 18-minutes' walk ahead.
Public transport availability is at par with bus stops in the vicinity. Just a stone’s throw away from Simcoe Southbound @ Niagara (South stop) with Simcoe Southbound @ Niagara (North stop) only 3-minutes’ walk from 17Hundred Simcoe, living here keeps you close to transport that takes you to the rest of the city of Oshawa. The Ajax GO train station is just 22-minutes drive away.
17 Hundred Simcoe offers premiere standard living with, well furnished large study spaces and games room, 24/7 self-checkout grocery market, private, fully furnished bedrooms. The property offers spacious two, three, four, and five bedroom apartments that are fully carpeted and provide the luxury needed to make the most of your student life. Every unit has a dining area, kitchen, living room, and one or two shared bathrooms with some units also having private balconies.
When feeling a little lonely head lounge area to unwind the fellow residents. The property is also not very far from the array of top rated restaurants, cafes, takeaway joints nearby. Groceries are available from the inhouse self checkout grocery store which solves the anytime need to stock up your fridge.
1700 Simcoe Street North, Oshawa, ON L1G 4X9, Canada View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent may be paid via web portal, credit card or direct deposit option.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or is paid on the 1st of every month.
4. One month rent and $100 key deposit amount is required at the time of confirming the booking.
1. The inhouse self checkout grocery store is just amazing to stock up the kitchen even on a moment’s notice.
2. A student residence that is professionally managed by Campus Living Centres for hassle free living.
3. Close proximity to eateries like Tehanos Grill, Bang Bang Burrito, and The Blvd Resto & Bar.