- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
15 Dundonald Street Toronto
For international students coming to Toronto to pursue higher education, J15 Dundonald St is one of the best residences. Everyone can have a happening social life while living close to their colleges. The University of Toronto and Yorkville University Downtown Toronto Campus are located within close proximity to the property.
Due to the amazing transport accessibility, students accommodation Toronto are able to arrive at their universities on time. The bus routes and connectivity is par excellence. The distance from the property to the bus stops on Bloor St West and Spadina Rd is not more than a five minute walk.
Because there are so many food joints, upscale bars, and tourist attractions nearby, students won't get bored while they are here. Si Lom Thai Bistro serves delicious Thai dishes, while Sambucas on Church is well known for its authentic Italian fare.
View on Map
- Swimming Pool
- Study Desk with Chair
- Shared Bathroom
- Smart TV
- No Smoking
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Air Conditioner
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
In this category, silver rooms are usually larger in space than the rest. Students can curl up in their comfortable beds after a long and tiring day at school. Besides, there is a spacious lounge where everyone can relax and chill.
In this category, silver plus rooms are usually larger in space than the rest. Students can curl up in their comfortable beds after a long and tiring day at school. Besides, there is a spacious lounge where everyone can relax and chill.
- Prices listed are for per person, per week.
- A security deposit equivalent to 4 months rent along with a placement fee of $280 CAD shall be paid by students at the time of booking.
- Rent payment is due every 4-week, however, in cases of short term stays, it can be paid in 3 installments.
- Upon the end of tenancy period, the security deposit will be refunded after having deducted a total of $280 for both bedding and move-out cleaning fees.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Rexall Pharmacy and The Village Pharmacy from the property.
- Ontario Place is an ideal weekend getaway for students.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Rabba Fine Foods and Metro.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions