- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
200 Elm St Toronto
This student property in Toronto offers a wide range of amenities and services that are available to students. All the facilities that each and every student requires on a daily basis are located nearby. This accommodation provides first-rate maintenance services in addition to superior safety and security
If students choose not to take public transportation, they can still get to class on time. This is owing to the fact that the property is close to several universities. The student accommodation is located within close proximity to prestigious academic institutions such as Northeastern University and the University of Toronto.
Nearby Areas of Interest
Because of its magnificent tourism attractions, the neighborhood is popular among both tourists and students. This neighborhood's variety of eateries and pubs are well-known among students. Classic Indian cuisine is the specialty of The Bombay, whereas Valens Restaurant Inc serves delicious Italian dishes.
Numerous facilities are available on the city's public transportation system. The bus stops are close by, so everyone can get to their university classes on time. Walking distance from the property is the bus terminals on Bathurst St and Ulster St. In other news, the transit system here is really efficient.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Linen Pack
- Smart TV
- En-suite Bathroom
- No Smoking
- Dining Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Air Conditioner
- Water Included
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
NOTE - Male Only*
The silver room has modern features that enhance its appeal. It is ideal for single occupancy. Apart from a common bathroom and plenty of space for storage in each bedroom, there’s a kitchen that’s shared among everyone.
The silver plus has modern features that enhance its appeal. It is ideal for single occupancy. Apart from a common bathroom and plenty of space for storage in each bedroom, there’s a kitchen that’s shared among everyone.
- Prices listed are for per person, per month.
- A security deposit equivalent to 4 months rent along with a placement fee of $100 CAD shall be paid by students at the time of booking.
- Rent payment is due every 4-week, however, in cases of short term stays, it can be paid in 3 installments.
- Upon the end of tenancy period, the security deposit will be refunded after having deducted a total of $280 for both bedding and move-out cleaning fees.
What We Love
- Close proximity to 99 Pharmacy and Augusta Pharmacy from the property.
- High Park is an ideal weekend getaway for students.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Rabba Fine Foods and Fine Food Market.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions