- Room Types
- Payment Info
Granville House Vancouver
It is a well-known student housing in Vancouver since students may make use of a variety of features and conveniences. Students frequently choose this lodging because of its proximity to the University. Several amenities have been designed with the interests and needs of college students in mind.
As the important institutions are relatively close to the property, students may avoid driving too far or at all to attend their regular lessons. The University of British Columbia is only 9 minutes away by vehicle, Langara College is only 4 minutes away by car, and University Canada West (UCW) is only 12 minutes away by car.
The area is densely packed with eateries and tourist attractions that cater to guests of all ages. This neighbourhood is especially known for its student-friendly clubs and restaurants. Johnny's Pizza Factory, which is famed for its delicious pizzas, is only 6 minutes away from the property. If you wish to taste an authentic Pakistani and Indian supper, you may walk 6 minutes from the hotel to Mirchi Restaurant.
The city's public transportation system provides a variety of services. Everyone can get to class or job at one of the nearby bus stops. The closest bus stops to the property are NB Granville St @ Park Dr, which is 2 minutes away on foot, and SB Granville St @ W 59 Ave, which is a minute away on foot.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Shared Bathroom
- Washing Machine
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Weekly Housekeeping
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
The Seymour Room is spacious, fully furnished and comes with a lot of natural light. The room features a Double-size bed and a private washroom attached to it. Additionally, students will get access to the shared kitchen.
The Cypress Room is spacious, fully furnished and comes with a lot of natural light. The room features a Double-size bed and a private washroom attached to it. Additionally, students will get access to the shared kitchen.
- Prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent can be paid via E-transfer, Wire Transfer, or Direct Deposit.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid a security deposit equivalent to 50% of the monthly rent.
- An amount worth CAD 75 might be deducted from the deposit as moving/cleaning charges.
What We Love
- For buying groceries students can visit Everwell Pharmacy which is close to the property.
- To buy groceries and other necessities students can visit Grand Marpole Market which is not far away from the property.
- To explore the places during free time students can visit Vancouver Seawall which is a well-known tourist attraction.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions