- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Mount Pleasant Vancouver
By utilizing the available services, students residing in this secure student housing in Vancouver may make the most of their safe environment. Nearby are all the amenities that can fulfill an individual’s needs and demands. Par excellence maintenance facilities, 24-hour security, and safety services are other features of this student property.
This neighborhood is home to many notable educational institutions. Of course, students from all over the world come here to pursue their higher education. The property is around 4.1 kms from the highly esteemed University of British Columbia and University Canada West. Students can take a short car or bus ride till their university.
Nearby Areas of Interest
The neighborhood is popular with both tourists and also people of all age groups due to its plentiful tourist attractions. The locality is home to several fine dining restaurants, cafes, and pubs. While Kaori Izakaya is widely known for its classic Japanese cuisine, Maizal RMF serves authentic and unique Mexican dishes.
The city's public transit system provides an incredible array of useful services. Thanks to the excellent transportation network, everyone can get to their classes, co-curricular activities and other errands alike. The distance from the accommodation to the bus stops on Columbia St and NB Cambie St isn’t more than 10-15 minutes of walk.
View on Map
- Hardwood Floors
- Washing Machine
- Pet Friendly
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared Kitchen
- Common Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
These rooms are unfurnished, but are spacious and offer ultimate comfort. The single bedroom apartment comes with access to a communal bathroom. In addition, there’s a kitchen and living area that’s shared among everyone.
- Prices listed are for per person, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid a security deposit equivalent to 50% of the monthly rent. An amount of $75 will be deducted from the deposit as moving/cleaning fees at the end of the tenancy period.
- Rent can be paid via wire transfer, direct deposit, credit card or e-transfer.
- Rent is due on the first day of each month.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Mount Pleasant Pharmacy from the property.
- Students can visit the nearest Vancouver Seawall for a perfect weekend getaway
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Vancouver Fresh Mart.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions