- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
U.S. House Vancouver
This student apartment is situated in the heart of British Columbia’s Vancouver, providing excellent facilities and services. Nearby are all the conveniences that students need or use daily. In addition, the student accommodation provides high-end management services, round-the-clock maintenance, and first-rate security.
Numerous prestigious universities are located in this area. Of course, students from all over the world can pursue their studies and achieve their academic dreams in this incredibly safe environment. The property is roughly 9.4 km from the University of British Columbia and 10.7 km from Trinity Western University, Richmond.
Nearby Areas of Interest
Students love this locality owing to the tourist hotspots that are brimming here. This student residence is very close to many fancy cafes, bars, and diners. While Fat Boy Kitchen is renowned for its classic Hong Kong and Chinese dishes, Thai Son Restaurant offers authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
The city's public transit system offers benefits beyond its smooth services. Everyone can arrive at work and classes on time; thanks to the first-rate transportation network. The bus stop on SB Knight St @ E 51 Ave is around 400 meters from the accommodation, making it a 4-minute walk.
View on Map
- Washing Machine
- Pet Friendly
- Communal Area
- Shared Bathroom
- Bedside Table
- Study Desk with Chair
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
These rooms come with natural lighting and beautiful indoors. The single-bedroom apartment comes with double-size bedding and an ensuite private bathroom. In addition, there’s a kitchen and common area that’s shared among everyone.
- Prices listed are per person, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid a security deposit equivalent to 50% of the monthly rent. An amount of $75 will be deducted from the deposit as moving/cleaning fees at the end of the tenancy period.
- Rent can be paid via wire transfer, direct deposit, credit card or e-transfer.
- Rent is due on the first day of each month.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Health Hub Pharmacy from the property.
- Students can visit the nearest Queen Elizabeth for a perfect weekend getaway.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Golden Star Supermarket.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions