177 Charles Street is a purpose-built student accommodation that helps in striking the right balance between academics and social life. With close proximity to universities, 177 Charles Street accommodation has become the preferred choice with students. Those enrolled in De Montfort University can expect to reach their lecture halls in just 12-minutes’ on foot whereas those studying in Leicester Commercial College have just 9-minutes’ walk ahead of them. Even Albery College and Midlands Academy are both 13-minutes’ walk away. Students also have the University of Leicester barely 13-minutes’ ahead on foot.
When it comes to transportation, 177 Charles street leaves on exception as evey mode of public transport is readily available. The area has nearby bus stops, tram stops, train stations to simply hop in a bus or board a train in the nick of time. Charles Street (stand EJ) and Rutland Street (stand EK) are a minute or two away on foot whereas Leicester train station is just 4-minutes’ walk away.
The accommodation offers a 2 bed apartment which is furnished to perfection to meet all time student needs. The rooms have a double bed with under bed storage, bedside table, book shelves, chest of drawers and wardrobe for storage and a fully fitted modular kitchen which can be shared among residents. The accommodation also has a shared bathroom with mirror, washbasin, toilet, and shower cubicle.
When it is time to relax you can always feel welcomed at the common area that also provides free Wi-Fi access so that you can sit back and make a video call at home. When not in mood to cook, head out to the nearby ‘Three Friends Kitchen’ restaurants or taste some indian vegetarian cuisine at the ‘Herb’. Groceries at wholesale rate are also available at Tesco and Sainsbury’s Local located nearby.
177 Charles St, Leicester LE1 1LA, UK View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 2 instalments without a UK Guarantor.
4. No holding deposit has to be paid to reserve a room.
1. Every room has a common seating room to relax with fellow residents and socialize more often than not.
2. Close proximity to supermarkets such as Tesco, Wisla, and Sainsbury’s Local.
3. Fully-fitted kitchenette to make cooking a delight which is equipped with the latest appliances available.