Located in the heart of Leicester, York House is a stylish and chic apartment with modern fittings and classic decor. The accommodation comes with high-end appliances and a cosy vibe. Students enrolled at De Montfort University will be glad to know that it is just a 4-minutes’ walk away from this student housing. Also, the University of Leicester takes around 20-minutes to reach by bus. The close proximity to both the universities allows students to save time and money on their daily travel.
The region has excellent transport connectivity, with the Welford Place bus stop just a 3-minutes walk away from this residence. Also, Leicester Train Station is just a 13-minutes walk away so whenever you feel like travelling beyond the city limits, just pack your bags and catch a train from the train station. There are plenty of places to visit in Leicester such as the Jewry Wall Museum, New Walk Museum and Art Gallery, and King Richard III Visitor Centre.
The property offers non en-suite rooms, which come with a shared bathroom, kitchen, and living space. Each room is furnished with all the basic amenities such as a comfortable double bed, study desk & chair, wardrobe, and other storage spaces. The modern security measures in place will ensure your safety while the onsite team will take care of any problems that might arise. Students can bring their bicycles to travel around and later store them safely in the bike storage facility provided by the building.
Placed in a very good residential area, there are tons of popular student hang out spots around this student apartment. If you want to hang out with your friends or take a date to a nice restaurant, check out the Casa Romana Restaurant. Kayal is another great place to eat out that is not too far from the apartment.
50 York Rd, Leicester LE1 5TT, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent must be paid either in full or in 4 instalments with a UK based guarantor.
4. A security deposit of £250 must be paid in advance to secure a room.
1. There is an onsite laundry which makes it easier to handle your chores.
2. There are a multitude of wonderful tourist attractions in close vicinity.
3. The on-site team hosts regular events and competitions so you will really feel part of a friendly community.