- Room Types
- Payment Info
Belong Melbourne City Melbourne
Situated in the heart of Melbourne , Belong Melbourne City is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very prestigious University of Melbourne is at a distance of 4. 2 kms away.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes are super fast and well connected across the city. Both the Myrtle Street and Nicholson St bus stops are a few minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with premium quality furniture, free broadband internet for some weekend Netflix and chill, swimming pool and a massive kitchen with modern appliances.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Belong Melbourne City as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy delicious Sicilian recipes at Bar Idda and some lip smacking dinner dishes at the Que Club.
View on Map
- Common Area
- Dining Table
- Electronic Key
- Washing Machine
- Gas Cooker
- Pet Friendly
- Swimming Pool
- Spa & Sauna
- Single Bed
- Double bed
- Bathroom and Shower
- Storage Space
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- No Bills Included
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
- Onsite Maintenance
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn A$50 amazon voucher*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
This apartment comes with comfortable bedding, an attached balcony and a private bathroom. There is a provision for both single and double occupancy since there are single and double beds available. Additionally, there is a kitchen area with modern appliances and access to high speed broadband internet.
These rooms are on the higher floors and have more carpet area. The master bedrooms come with single as well as shared rooms. Therefore, each room is for one and two occupants respectively. Additionally, there is an attached bath and a luxurious shared kitchen for cooking meals.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. In order to book, an advance payment of 2 weeks needs to be made along with the first four weeks’ payment that will function as a security deposit.
3. Rent must be paid by the 10th of every month via bank transfer or Bpay and students must have an Australian bank account.
4. There is no booking fee apart from the advance payment and security deposit.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Super Pharmacy and Iygon Everyday Chemist from the property.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Foodworks and Coles supermarkets.
- A spa for post lecture relaxation and poolside for fun BBQ evenings.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions