- Room Types
- Payment Info
Downtown Halifax Halifax
Those studying at Dalhousie University or King's College will love this cosy student housing in Halifax. These universities are just 650 meters and 1.6 kilometers from the property respectively, so there should be no problems with their transportation. Due to the proximity of these educational institutions to the student's residence, students may be able to maintain a healthy balance between a demanding study schedule and easy access to their home.
Students should be close to public transportation so they do not have to commute long distances to and from school. Students like to make the most of their travel time. The bus stops on South Park St Before University Ave (8313) and on South Park St After Morris St (8309) are conveniently located near student accommodation Halifax, making it possible for students to get to campus on time.
In the vicinity of the property, there are plenty of enticing and entertaining places for students to visit. There are also plenty of family-friendly restaurants, shops, and outdoor recreation areas that students can enjoy outside of the hustle and bustle of their everyday lives. Bliss Caffeine Bar serves delicious brunch just a few blocks away from the University. And, Happy Veal Hot Pot serves palatable Chinese dishes with an exotic twist that students will enjoy.
View on Map
- Study Desk with Chair
- No Smoking
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
- Ventilation system
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
- 24/7 Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
Providing premium privacy and comfort, this Flex Basic is a signature product for luxury living. Besides having all the furnishings, natural light, and large windows of the room, the room also has a shared bathroom with enough space. The students also have access to the property's common kitchen.
As a budget-friendly option, the Flex Premium room comes with all the furnishings and is separated from the rest of the suite with a smart bookcase system. With its large windows, natural light, and all the furnishings, the room also has a shared bathroom with enough space. The students also have access to a common kitchen.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely after paying a certain deposit amount and the rent due for the first month before moving in.
- Rent payment is due every 4-week; however, in cases of short-term stays, it can be paid in 3 instalments.
- Also, a non-refundable administrative fee will be charged during the application process and contract preparation.
What We Love
- The apartment is adjacent to local pharmacies such as Shoppers Drug Mart for quick medicine access.
- Nova Grocery is adjacent to the apartment, allowing students to simply pick up groceries and other necessities on their way home.
- For weekend gateways, students can visit Harbour Hopper Tours.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions