- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Edward Street Toronto
In Toronto, Edward Street is a well-known student accommodation. Students can take advantage of a variety of amenities and services close to where they are staying. Its close proximity to the university has helped it become more well-known and well-liked among students. Various services have been designed with attention to the interests and needs of college students.
Students may choose not to drive too far—or at all—to attend their normal classes because the property is close to several reputable colleges. In particular, it takes only 19 minutes to walk from the campus of Toronto to the property, 9 minutes to walk from Foxford University, and 15 minutes to walk from another prestigious campus, OCAD University.
Both locals and visitors love the neighbourhood's abundance of dining options and tourist attractions. This area's eateries and nightlife are renowned for being student-friendly. Adega Restaurante, which is well-known for its seafood and other specialities from Portugal and Spain, is conveniently located 4-minute walk from the house. It also boasts a sizable Portuguese wine selection. You must visit the well-known Caribbean restaurant Y & E Caribbean Bistro.
If students decide to leave their accommodations, the most practical and economical way to get there is by public transportation, which is also easily accessible from this location. It takes approximately 8 minutes to walk from the property to the closest bus stops, which are located at Elm St. and University Ave. East Side and Gerrard St. West and Elizabeth St. West Side, respectively.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared Kitchen
- Washing Machine
- Yoga Room
- Basketball Court
- Lounge Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Air Conditioner
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
The Deluxe room is spacious and comes with all the necessary amenities available for the students. The room comes with top-notch furnishings including a single bed. Students will get access to the shared kitchen. In addition, students will get access to the kitchen which will be shared with other students. Students will get access to the balcony.
- Prices listed are per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid a security deposit equivalent to $700 CAD which will be refunded within 3 weeks after the end of the tenancy period.
- A one-time cleaning exit fee worth $150 CAD will also be required.
- A non-refundable service fee of $200 CAD must also be paid during the time of booking.
- Rent must be paid via e-transfer or wire transfer.
What We Love
- For quick access to medicines, students can visit Shoppers Drug Mart which is not far away from the property.
- To buy groceries and necessities students can visit Fine Food Market which is a walking distance from the property.
- To explore the places during their free time students can visit Old Town Toronto which is a well-known tourist attraction.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions