- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
It is a well-known student accommodation in Toronto since students may use a wide range of amenities and conveniences. Because of its proximity to the University, students usually pick this accommodation. Several amenities have been created with college students' preferences and needs in mind.
There are various prominent universities which are near the student accommodation and are easily accessible. The University of Toronto is just 13 minutes away from the property by car and Victoria University is just 12 minutes away from the property by car.
If you're on the hunt for a restaurant then the city offers various restaurants which are known for their amazing cuisines. The neighbourhood is filled with cafes and tourist attractions that appeal to visitors and people of all ages. This area is also known for its student-friendly clubs and eateries. La Vecchia Restaurant Uptown is just 7 minutes away from the property on foot and is known for its Italian cuisine. If you want to try diner-style fare from eggs to burgers to pie then you must Mars Diner which is 7 minutes away from the property on foot.
The public transport in the city offers various services. Everyone can take classes or work at bus stations near the property. The two bus stops are Yonge St at Montgomery Ave which is 6 minutes away from the property on foot and Yonge St at Broadway Ave is 6 minutes away from the property on foot.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Living Area
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared Kitchen
- Washing Machine
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Bi-weekly cleaning
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
The Flex Room is spacious and fully furnished with all the necessary amenities available. The room features a double-sized bed and a shared bathroom. Additionally, students have to share a kitchen with other students as well.
The room features top-notch amenities and premium furnishings including a double-sized bed and a shared washroom. Additionally, students will get access to the shared kitchen so that they can make their meals.
- Prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent can be paid via E-transfer, Wire Transfer, or Direct Deposit.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid a security deposit equivalent to 50% of the monthly rent.
- An amount worth CAD 75 might be deducted from the deposit as moving/cleaning charges.
What We Love
- For buying medicines students can visit Shoppers Drug Mart which is not far away from the property.
- For buying groceries and other basic needs students can visit Galleria Supermarket Express Eglinton which is a few minutes walking distance from the property.
- To explore the places during their free time students can visit Chester Hill Lookout which is a well-known tourist attraction.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions