- Room Types
- Payment Info
Frankfurt Reidberg Frankfurt
Frankfurt Riedberg is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very renowned Goethe Universitaet Frankfurt is merely 750 meters away from here.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Frankfurt and Lurgiallee bus stops are approximately a 3-5 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. It comes with a wide range of deluxe rooms, penthouses and vast balconies as well. The rooms are spacious and so is the living area that is available with every piece of communal amenity.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Frankfurt Riedberg as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy classic bistro style dining at Minerva Restaurant and delicious hamburgers at Five Star Burger.
View on Map
- Games Room
- Bicycle Storage
- Bedside Lamp
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Phone activated door lock
- Video Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn €50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
The apartment lets out deluxe bedrooms without a terrace, but come with natural lighting and hardwood floors. The rooms are fully furnished with premium quality furniture and are ideal for single occupancy.
Penthouse rooms offer more luxury in comparison to others. Up to two students can be accommodated in this floor area. The bedroom comes with a vast balcony offering spectacular views of the city.
- The listed prices are per person, per month
- A refundable deposit amount is required which is 1.5 months rent for up to 6 months length of stay, otherwise 2 months' rent.
- A non-refundable one-time handling fee of 200 € is applicable.
- The “Rundfunkbeitrag” (German „TV tax“) charge is 18,36 € per month. Not required if you have BAFöG from the German government.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Bios and Nordwest Apotheke Pharmacies from the property.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest K&L Magazin and REWE Supermarkets.
- Students can interact and chill with each other in the gaming or multimedia room and engage in fun activities.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions