- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Broga House Cork
Nestled in the heart of Cork city, Broga House is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very esteemed University College Cork and Munster Technological University are at a distance of 1.7 and 1.9 kms respectively.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Farranlea Park bus stop is barely 2-3 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartments come with a wide range of room types to choose from. In addition, there is a vast kitchen cum lounge area where students can interact and cook meals together. The property comes with other luxurious amenities as well.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Broga House as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy classic hamburgers at CoqBull and delicious burritos at the Amigo’s.
View on Map
- Bicycle Storage
- Social Events
- Private Dining area
- Study Room
- Study Table and chair
- Bedside Lamp
- Storage Space
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- No Bills Included
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn €50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
Superior Ensuite room size varies from 21-22 sqm. As the name suggests, they come with supreme quality furnishings and additional space. It is for one occupant who wants to enjoy some extra carpet area and alone time. In addition, one gets a private bathroom and shared kitchen equipped with modern appliances.
This is a Classic Studio that has everything you need where you will get a fully furnished room, with a double bed, designated study area, private fully-equipped kitchen and bathroom for your own use.
- The prices listed are per person, per week.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid an advance license fee of €100, which will be deducted from your first/only installment. Also an additional amount of €12.55 is charged per week as a utility fee along with the rent.
- Rent can be paid in full or in 4 or 8 installments.
- You need a guarantor if you are paying your rent in installments or if you are a 17 year old student, an Ireland-based or International guarantor is required.
What We Love
1. Close proximity to Phelan’s and Lloyds Pharmacies from the property.
2. On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Tesco Trolleys and Spar supermarkets.
3. There is a massive lounge area with a smart TV where students can watch the latest shows on Netflix by utilizing free Wi-Fi.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions