- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
5 Bedroom Home Bristol
5 Bedroom Home is well-known for being a popular residence for Bristol students. Many students have found Stephens Street to be a great place to live during their time in Bristol because of its close proximity to the University of Bristol , which is 1.1 miles away, and The University of Law, which is 2.1 miles away.
The students at 5 Bedroom Home should not be concerned about public transportation. The bus stops are easy to find and only a few miles away from the property. This apartment benefits from its proximity to public transportation, allowing students to easily commute to their universities or the city. The bus stops, The Centre (C6) and Centre, Broad Quay, are both within walking distance of the property.
The property is fully furnished and outfitted with all modern facilities. The apartment includes a large studio with a double bed, table and chairs, and a floor lamp. There is a shower cubicle, a countertop washbasin, a heated towel rail, and a WC in the bathroom. The studio also has a smart TV and a wing chair where you can unwind after a long hectic day.
St Stephens Street is a lovely residential area. It's well-equipped, with lovely cafes and bars, bookstores, and supermarkets all within walking distance of one another. Matina, which serves delectable hummus and pita, is just around the corner for customers interested in Middle-Eastern cuisine. Meanwhile, for those looking to eat some cheesy pizzas, Giuseppe's, home to some exquisite Italian dishes, is located just a few steps away from the property.
View on Map
- Study Desk with Chair
- Double Bed
- Dining Table
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
This property comes with 5 furnished bedrooms and a shared bathroom. Each bedroom has a double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, drawers, and large windows.The kitchen is shared and equipped with all of the modern appliances you'll need to prepare your meals. The property also has a common living room with sofas, a table, and chairs for students to relax in.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per month.
2. To reserve the property, a refundable holding deposit equal to one week's rent is required, which can be applied to a security deposit once the application is approved.
3. A non-refundable booking fee of £100 is required to secure the booking and the security deposit which is equivalent to five weeks rent.
What We Love
1. If you require any medications while staying at the property, Stokes Croft Pharmacy and Kingsdown Pharmacy provide an easy solution.
2. Tesco Express, which is very close to the property, is a fantastic supermarket chain that allows you to pick up groceries and other necessities in your neighbourhood.
6 Bedroom Flat
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions