- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
Ernest Place Durham
Ernest Place is an uber luxurious student pad on Gilesgate, just a short walk away from the Durham city centre. It is so close to Durham University that you can reach there in less than 20-minutes by bus. The beautiful property has en-suite rooms and studios to offer. The studios come in premium, luxury, and deluxe categories.
Connectivity is bliss when you live at Ernest Place. The nearest bus stop is 300 metres away on Dragon Lane, and it will take you only 4 minutes to reach on foot. You can also catch a bus from the Hare and Hounds veterinary centre bus stop, just 5 minutes’ away from the accommodation.
The property boasts of modern facilities like the laundry room, study room, high-speed Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, and an electronic locking system. It is also one of the first properties in the UK to have a sauna. Other luxuries include a glass-walled sky lounge, roof terrace, dinner party rooms, fitness studio, and an on-site cinema. The accommodation offers a wide range of furnished studios and cluster flats for you to choose from. The beds are large, and also feature under-bed storage. The rooms also include a bean bag chair, bedside table, and vanity mirrors.
The property is situated in a peaceful area. You can come back from the hustle and bustle of university to your own place and unwind as you like. Either hit the fitness studio and burn some calories, or make yourself comfortable on the large bed, and catch up on your Instagram feed with high-speed Wi-Fi. If you’re in the mood to socialise, call your friends over and have a movie marathon in the fancy cinema room. Or you could even Netflix and chill with your very own large screen TV in your private room. The property also features an accessible terrace with a breathtaking view of Durham. For days when you have exams, find yourself a quiet spot in the designated study room for some distraction-free work.
View on Map
- Storage Space
- Bicycle Storage
- Common Area
- Lounge Area
- Coffee Table-Breakfast Bar
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Contents Insurance
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
1. Private room features a small double bed, bedside table, study space, double wardrobe, shelving, notice board, and mirror.
2. Attached bathroom.
3. Shared kitchen includes Corian worktop, dishwasher, under counter freezer, fridge, oven, induction hob, three seater sofa, and coffee table.
4. Shared between 5-6 flatmates.
1. Private room features a double bed, bedside table, study space, bean bag chair, TV, double wardrobe, shelving, notice board, and mirror.
2. En-suite bathroom.
3. Private kitchen includes Corian worktop, fridge/freezer, induction hob, and breakfast bar with stools.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid in full or in 2 instalments without a UK based guarantor. Option to pay in 3 or 10 instalments with a UK guarantor is also available.
4. No security deposit or advance rent is required to confirm the booking.2 without a UK Guarantor . 3 & 10 with a UK guarantor2 without a UK Guarantor . 3 & 10 with a UK guarantor
What We Love
6 Bed House - Whinney Hill
6 Bed House - Providence Row
6 Bed House - Elvet Crescent
This Property is Sold Out!
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions