Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Primely located in Glasgow city, Base Glasgow is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The University of Glasgow is merely 2 miles from the property.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes are super fast and well connected across the city. The West Graham St and New City Road bus stops are merely 3-5 minutes of walk from here while the Beeston station is 0.2 miles away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with a wide array of room types ranging from ensuites to studios. In addition, students can chill in the cinema room, play in games rooms and exercise daily in the gym & fitness center.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Base Glasgow as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Enjoy the warm, delicious Korean dishes at Namu Korean Kitchen and lip smacking Indian recipes at Masala Twist.
20 McPhater St, Glasgow G4 0HN, United Kingdom View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
Book with us and get £150 amazon voucher*
Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
These rooms come with natural lighting and beautiful indoors. The single bedroom apartment comes with an attached private bathroom. In addition, there’s a kitchen and common area that’s shared among everyone.
A classic studio comes with luxurious furnishings and magnificent facilities one can ever dream of. These are especially for students who want a space all by themselves. From a furnished bedroom and an attached bathroom to a kitchen equipped with all appliances, one can make the most out of this space.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely after having paid the first installment and a deposit amount 10 days prior to the start of tenancy.
3. Rent can be paid in full or 4 installments via UK debit cards or bank transfers. A UK Guarantor is not required to pay in installments.
4. There is no booking fee except the deposit amount that will be refunded at the end of tenancy period.
1. Close proximity to Lloyds Pharmacy and Abbey Chemist from the property.
2. Popular tourist attractions Kelvingrove Park and George Square are not very far from there, thereby serving as amazing weekend getaways.
3. Students can indulge in Netflix and chill in the cinema room with free broadband after a long week of lectures.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions