Located on Lancaster Road, just off University Road, Opal Court is a wonderful student housing Leicester. It’s a great place for students looking to find a balance between their academic and social life. Those enrolled at the University of Leicester can reach there in just 10-minutes on foot while De Montfort University is also just a 14-minutes’ walk away from the residence. Grab a cup of coffee from St Martins Coffee Shop on your way to university.
With excellent transport links connecting you to the entire city, travelling is fairly convenient when you live here. The nearest bus stop is just a 5-minutes’ walk away while the Leicester Train Station takes only 10-minutes to reach on foot. Those who find shopping enjoyable will be glad to know that both the Highcross and Haymarket Shopping Malls are just a 20-minutes’ walk away from the residence.
This student housing offers a wide range of en-suite rooms, designed to help you make the most of your time at university. All the rooms come with all the essentials of student living, including either a small double
or double bed, depending on the room type. If you feel cooped up in your room and need to take a break, head to the communal area to interact with the other residents. When you need to study with friends, head to the study rooms available on-site. With secure door access and CCTV cameras, the accommodation ensures your safety along with your precious personal belongings.
The city centre is reachable in a matter of a few minutes where you shop to your heart’s content or load up on your groceries at the local supermarket. There are plenty of bars, cafes, pubs, and restaurants located within walking distance from the residence, so your evenings are completely sorted. This place will definitely make your student life memorable.
Opal Court 60 Lancaster Road Leicester LE1 7HA United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Book with us and get £150 amazon voucher*
OFFER 2 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit card or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 2 or 4 instalments without a UK guarantor.
4. A booking fee of £100 must be paid in advance to secure the room.
1. When feeling bored head to the games room and challenge your friends to a game of pool or ping pong.
2. There is a nice outdoor area where you can relax and enjoy the company of other flatmates.
3. The common area has a huge TV on which you can enjoy movies, shows, and live matches.