Located on 118 Talbot Street, Talbot Studio is within close proximity to prestigious universities
like Nottingham Trent University and University of Nottingham. Just a 5 minute’ walk will take
you to Nottingham Trent University and a short bus ride to the University of Nottingham. The
property is known for its strategic location not far from other universities and academic
institutions as well.
The area offers excellent public transport facilities, Talbot studios is all about easy commuting.
The nearest bus stop Canning Circus (CC11) and Canning Circus (CC09) are both 3-minutes’
walk away. The Nottingham Trent University Tram stop is barely 7-minutes’ walk ahead to reach
and board a train to explore the city and outskirts.
The accommodation has silver, gold, platinum, diamond level studios that are available for
students who love privacy with everything for them for their single use. The accommodation
offers well planned exceptional studios with uber modern interiors. And when you need a change
of scene, participate in a series of virtual events organized by the in-house management team.
Just a short walk away from shopping centres, art galleries and cinemas, the property is where
you ought to be. This accommodation keeps you close to various entertainment points of
Nottingham. For the ultimate diner experience checkout ‘Warsaw Diner’ for sumptuous breakfast
or brunch options and ‘Bosphorous Restaurant’ for some turkish delight
Talbot Studios, 118 Talbot Street, Nottingham NG1 5GP View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via recurring card, direct debit or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or can be paid in 3 installments with a UK guarantor
4. No booking fee, just the first payment must be paid 10 days before your move in date.
1. Free contents insurance which is quite beneficial; in case you lose any valuables.
2. Onsite laundry service keeps you free from manually doing the washing.
3. The close proximity to restaurants like Sans Patrie, Beijing Chef, and Alchemilla to
name a few