- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
169 Tremont Street - Unit 2 Boston
169 Tremont Street is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The famous Harvard University is merely 3 miles from the property.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Tremont St and Park St bus stops are approximately a 3-5 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with four beds and one bath - all of modern chic style. The interiors have additional sunroom. What’s more? There is a common kitchen along with a walk-in pantry where everyone can cook and enjoy meals together.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Tremont Street as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy classic Thai delicacies at Thai North and different kinds of lip smacking pizzas at Pizza Etc.
View on Map
- Storage Space
- Free Space
- No Smoking
- Street Parking
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Book now and get 1 month free utilities.*
Refer and earn $50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
The Unfurnished room is a part of a 4 bedroom 1 shared bathroom apartment w common areas. The private bedrooms feature a storage space, and a large window. There is a communal fully-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and the shared living area/ lounge has a sofa, a coffee table, and a TV.
The property lets out four double bedrooms which come with natural lighting and hardwood floors. The rooms can be occupied only by male students. In addition, everyone gets access to the bathroom, kitchen and other communal facilities.
- Prices listed are for per person, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after having paid a deposit amount of $400 and the first month’s rent upfront.
- Rent can be paid in full or installments and for leases that are shorter than 6 months, additional premium is charged.
- No broker or application fee required - only a flexibility fee of $25 will be charged.
What We Love
- Close proximity to CVS Pharmacy and Walgreens Pharmacy from the property.
- On running out of groceries, students can hit the nearest Whole Foods Market and Star Market.
- A detailed fireplace where students can sit, interact and have quality time with fellow flatmates after a long day of lectures.
2 Montfern Avenue - Unit 1
18 Mount Hood Road - Unit 2
8 Eliot Avenue - Unit 2
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions